Homepage

With the shipment tracking, also known as tracing, the state of a shipment can be found out via the internet by everyone having the tracking number. In order to track the parcel, the sender hands over a shipment or parcel label number to the consignee. With this number the system of Track-a-parcel is able to trace the current position of the shipment.

Royal Mail Tracking DHL Trackinge Parcelforce Tracking UPS Tracking Post Office Trackinge
TNT Tracking Yodel Tracking USPS Tracking UK Mail Tracking China Post Track & Trace
EMS Tracking Interlink Tracking City Link Tracking myHermes Tracking
DPD Tracking FedEx Tracking

Shipment Tracking and Tracing

Today, all market leaders offer the shipment tracking as a comprehensive service. DHL, UPS, RoyalMail, Post Office, DPD, TNT as well as GLS and FedEx allow users to trace the parcel on its way to the recipient via tracking services. The service of Track-a-parcel offers a simple and fast online tracking service. For this purpose only the shipment or parcel number is necessary. The shipment provider is chosen, the number is entered – and immediately the delivery history will be displayed.

Advantages of Parcel Tracking

On one hand, this system has a great advantage of an improved service for the customer. Due to the tracking each shipment can be traced exactly in all relevant departments. Thus, the time of receipt can be narrowed down in order to enable the recipient to change his time management accordingly. If a delay occurs, the disturbance can be found and removed directly at the respective point. Furthermore, the service partner traces the shipment and can send a notice to the recipient, if there is a delay. By this measures, the safety and control of the parcel can be guaranteed which is a significant improvement.

On the other hand, this process is cost-efficient for the service itself as it works simple without any bureaucratic procedures. The digital processing and storage allows a comfortable transfer to all stations which can utilize this information due to logistic reasons.

How it works

When the parcel is handed out to the logistics company, it takes over the parcel and issues a parcel number or a corresponding QR code. At all relevant stations, which are passed on the following trip, this QR code is scanned and the update is made automatically. This enables the sender as well as the recipient to check where the parcel is located at the moment.

In the storehouses of the logistics companies, the conveyer belts are usually equipped with scanners. When they transport the parcels, all parcels are registered automatically. The electronic shipment tracking indicates the complete consignment process comprehensively, up to the delivery staff with their hand scanners, who are responsible for the last station of the route.

Legal Basics – Data privacy

A confidential application of the data generated for shipment tracking is mandatory. The data for parcel tracking is regarded as property of the respective provider. The shipment service uses the data exclusively for the purpose of delivery. Other usage like storage, duplication, sale or further utilization of the personal information is not allowed.

Legal Basics – Insurance

Furthermore, each parcel service offers various insurance options. Most providers have a basic insurance for standard parcels. Please ask the logistics company about the individual insurance coverage. The insurance is valid in case of theft or loss of the parcel. Higher values can be insured additionally, if required.

Under certain circumstances a complaint at damage of the consignment can be requested. In this case, specific deadlines after receipt of the shipment have to be followed. The parcel should be kept stored safely, in order to allow for a subsequent inspection by the logistics company or by the insurance.

Initially, missed parcels are usually searched for with an investigation order. A claim or damage report must be recorded and registered in due time.

238 Homepage reviews

1. Paul ives

Where is my parcel
    Lx963666205cn

2. Steve

Hi,

I am trying to track a parcel, tracking number LX230105155US , post code HA2 8FF, that was attempted for delivery three times while I was on holiday.
    No card left either.
    Can you help me track my item please.

Steve

3. Steve

Hi,

Can you help me track my item please.

Steve

4. tina

Card put through door fri saying to be redelivered tues between 9.30 and 1pm. Still not received. Had time off work to wait in. Not happy !

5. jemma reason

7888474248144687 that’s my tracking number can you please tell me why it is not allowing me to track please

6. Peter Anderson

LZ469083221US
    Parcel down as delivered. Do not have

Any update

Thabks

7. Elizabeth ballantyne

My tracking order is :- LX968998071CN I have been on your site and tried tracking it but keeps telling me it has failed check number try again it’s from Jeulia jewelry order number:- UK100002768 please advise how I track this
    Many thanks

8. Marykate

My parcel was ment to be delivered today I perchased off eday and its saying on tracking information that it’s been posted threw the letterbox well it hasn’t so we’re is my parcel please tracking number 8705676255306682

9. John

Any news on my faulty Vonhaus hedgetrimmer. Item was returned on 19/07/2016.
    Tracking no
    P4213836

10. John

Tracking number
    P4213836 returned to Domu on 19/07/2016.
    Any news on my Vonhaus hedgetrimmer.

11. bobby sheerin

i am looking for my parcel tracking number 31177670134303 it was suppose to have been delivered 11th august from approvec food . A ukmail delivery man turned up this morning and he knew straight away he had not deliverd to my address so please were is it ?

12. Adebayo ADELEKE

Dear Mr Graham
    Sorry I missed your slip 87939590 to 19/08/16
    I will be out of country from 21/08/16 can you deliver to flat 7 Smila house Se1 3rl or mail me your depot where some can pick it up for me
    Thanks

13. Mark Landon

I’ve been waiting for my parcel which was supposed to have been delivered on Sunday 31 July at 19.21 I’m still waiting where is it

14. Luke Hutchings

Hi
    Package was meant to be delivered yesterday but no one was in. I received a slip through the door saying it would be delivered next working day, tracking number is
    h5629850318 can you let me know where it is.

Thanks

15. Georgia edmead

Hello a parcel was said to be delivered to me on Saturday but it wasn’t. Could you tell me who you gave it to. The tracking number is 7207798605566655. Thanks

16. Paashee porter

262387566906 eBay item number saying delivered LZ467930732US usps tracking number no one at this address at the time of delivery please can you send me a phone number to call from the uk this is madness trying to contact someone no one seems to know anything all I want is what I have paid for

17. Samantha Ashby

Tracking number 8846392249135187 Apparently delivered today but no parcel received. Where is my parcel please?

18. Mark Highfield

Parcel not delivered showing taken back to depo no card through door plus waited in all day

1. Mark Highfield

Tracking no TH9123205

19. loades

What a cock-up!! If someone would give me just 1 day’s notice, I will make sure someone is in. I have tried to call the contact number 07904 141874 and no response. Help me Yodel ! WHAT ON EARTH do I do now.

20. Steven shaw

Tracking no 1Z0V41W96800451536

Looking at the tracking it says it’s been delivered but it hasn’t I’ve waited in all day can you shed some light on this please

21. KEVIN Law-Eadie

Sorry I missed you from hermes. Card 17373182 on 17/6/16. Number into tracking says delivered 18/6/16. Where too?!! GL17 0PN

22. Roshni Gurung Thapa

Hi! It says the parcel has been delivered but I haven’t received my parcel. Could you please check it. My tracking number isLZ594205667US

23. David seagroatt

Wow I can’t find a single good comment on here. I’m no longer suprised that my parcel has not turned up. It’s taken 3 days so far to get to the national hub ( guessing the national hub must be a tiny island in the middle of the pacific ?) A phone number would be great so I could call and someone would be able to respond to my question

24. Debbie Souter

The delivery address would be G53 7QT, no 8

25. Debbie Souter

I have not received a delivery that is stating it has been delivered on 6/4/16!! My tracking number is LX939219848CN. The company that I ordered from are
    refusing me a refund as they state it appears as delivered on the tracking. I would like to see who it was delivered to as it certainly wasn’t me and I am still waiting 10 weeks later for my order. I ordered from a site called Blownupart it was for a pair of Timberland boots. Can you please help me as the Blownupart customer services have been extremely unhelpful and refusing to answer my emails now.

1. Debbie Souter

I also don’t know what courier was used. I went to the Hillington Royal Mail sorting office and they have never received this item.

26. Deborah

It says my parcel will be delivered on 2 June I still have not received it. Please help

9405510200882041767922

Thanks

27. Hebergeur

Track up to 25 small package shipments at once by sending your tracking numbers in an e-mail message to

28. alexander morning

hi three i am just contract you today aboult a parcel i bought on like put i have tracking number with is 8455190249813485

good you tell me when i am a post to get it delivered to my house

thanks

29. Nicoleta

Hy can I know pls where is my parcel? From ebay they said to search on my hermes here I did put the traking no and it’s not working .My traking no its 8554471284292283 can you tell me pls if will come or not bcz I m going on holiday after 3 days thanks

30. Nicola mchugh

Hi
    we are expecting a parcel from Yorkshire trading and I would like an estimate of when it will come it is number 5583390253600588 would be a help thank you x

31. keily

I ordered an item in April they used you guys to deliver however I have no item and 47 pound out of pocket could you please tell why I have a order number a delivery number but no item

32. Sarah brown

I have an item that says it was delivered to myself and signed for….but im still waiting for the item???

1. Sarah brown

The tracking number is 9631679252528180

33. Kenny Waugh

Tracking number 66195 from Amazon to westward house Paisley fao Pauline Thomson, could you please tell me when this item will arrive as there will be noone there Saturday and Sunday thanks

34. Claire Pickersgill

I have tracked my parcel and it says attempted delivery, my tracking number is : EH514924004GB. However no card has been placed through the door and I can not find any details on your website of how to re-arrange delivery.

35. Brandon Lewis

Hi I’ve been following my shipment for the past couple weeks and my tracking claims it was delivered on the 24th may, it is now the 25th and I have still not received it. It may have been dropped off at a local depot but i am not sure which one as no information card was left. My tracking number is LZ591790653US.

36. Emmaline hill

I need to make a complaint I was travelling home today 18/5/16 along the fakenham to Norwich road at pensthorpe and was over taken on a piece of road which doesn’t allow overtaking when one of your lorries came past me and cut me up on my 125 motorcycle I had to brake very sharp if I hadn’t he would have hit the front of my bike the car behind skidded and there was a car coming the other way which was also flashing him this was very upsetting for me and unacceptable driveng please would you look into this regards Emmaline hil
    PS the time was around 3/3.10 PM

37. Kerry

Im awaitin a pa ckage due to be deliverd any day now can you tell me where it is currently ref number is 70840485043 thanks in advance xx kerry

38. Tim Park

Tracking no: 8787291252685987
    Your system says it’s been delivered on May 11! We have not received the parcel and it’s been nearly two weeks since ordering the item!
    Can you inform me of what’s happening?
    Many thanks

39. Karen Ardley

I was expecting a delivery today my tracking number is 9580268245874785 the status says delivered but I don’t have it?!

40. Brian hall

Where is my parcel it says it has been delivered but I haven’t received it

41. Dean Timmons

Waiting for a parcel which your site claims has been delivered….not to me it hasnt! Still waiting and had no paper slip or anything. What’s going on? Tracking number: 5809170248521280

42. Nikki

Hi tracking number
    8114392247862281 says delivered and signature received but his not been delivered and I was in all day Friday. Who signed for it and where is it? No card been left or anything

43. Stefan Cristian Codricel

I have a package to be delivered to my house . It was expected yesterday but now it’s one day late and doesn’t come nowhere. When i use my tracking number 7828093247807485 it’s show me has been delivered but where nobody knows. This company it’s one of the worst. Please contact me regarding my package otherwise I will report your service .

44. Sarah Carney

Hi there. We have a note saying parcel 86280053 was left in our porch on 9 May, but we don’t have a porch and there’s no sign of any parcel anywhere. Please can you help.

45. Sue mullinder

Hi please can you tell me why I wasn’t notified to collect a parcel .Ec793678618us ?

46. Gary Gladwell

LZ404535571US
    Says on your tracking and also on Ebay that my parcel has been delivered at 0700 this morning. This is not true. Please advice when you will be back today.

47. Jacqueline Spencer

Card put through door 5th may although there was someone in. Meant to deliver on 6th but never arrived. Now don’t know where it is? Number is 86926928.
    Card says myhermes but this isn’t a Hermes tracking number. Please let me know what is happening

48. Mari

8833982247538286 where is my parcel? You writing that it delivered. But I didn’t get nothing!!!

49. Allen Spatcher

My package has been delivered? To what address as i dont have a parcel?
    P1663510

50. P Sultanti

Turns out the courier threw the package over the gate. So basically the package was outside for over a week as no card was left! Thanks Hermes!!! What if there was something a bit more fragile?! What then? You can’t go around throwing people’s packages over the fence! Especially when there are several neighbours around willing to accept a parcel on my behalf. Do your jobs properly or get a new job!