Parcelforce Tracking

A subsidiary of Royal Mail Group, Parcelforce Worldwide is a UK-based parcel shipping and logistics company whose delivery network – the world’s largest – spans 239 countries with the capacity to reach over 99% of the global population.

Enter Parcelforce Tracking Number:

163 Parcelforce Tracking reviews

1. Leslie

My parcel should of been at the address I sent it to still not there should of been there Friday

2. Millar

We’re is my parcel

3. Stephen Turkey

I haven’t received my parcel. Tracking number is CM 214051263 US

4. Constantin Catana

My tracking no don’t work

5. Joanna

WORSE THAN TERRIBLE SERVICE.
    I sent a large parcel in 2 parts for UK delivery 48 hour express guarenteed via Mitcham depot on the 21st May. Its now the 4th June, the parcel hasnt been recieved and despite my calls to Parcelforce no-one has got back to me to resolve the missing parcel.
    Reply ↓

6. Joanna

WORSE THAN TERRIBLE SERVICE.

7. Debbie

Hi could you please tell me were my parcel is it was out for delivery yesterday 3.6.16 I’ve now seen that it has gone back at the depot. I have had no card though my door so could you please tell me Wene my parcel is going to be delivered my tracking number is pbkq0120520001

8. Leo Payne

Parcel force is rubbish brothers parcel has not come yet he ordered it last week.

Leo

9. chrissie wellard

This was sent 24 exspres on Friday not being deliverd till tues. What happened tom 24

10. pc

Great service and got to me before the scheduled date all the way from china.
    A flawless service and plesent driver thank you very much. Yours sincerely. Pc.

11. Mags Linster

Absolutely useless, not leaving a note so I don’t know where my parcel actually is. Delaying everything so my fresh items actually went off.

12. Denise Walsh

I received a text this morning saying my parcel from Sky was being delivered today and if I wanted it to be delivered somewhere else press the relevant number which I did to have it delivered to post office instead. I have just received a text to say an attempt has been made to deliver it to my home address !! Why bother asking me in first place now I’ve got to sort out getting my parcel !!!

13. Miss C. Parkes

Dear team,

I waited in all day for a parcel. I was able to track the parcel but as it was quite late I thought the parcel was unable to be delivered.
    I have just tracked my parcel and it shows a signature, which is not mine. Stating I signed for it.
    I hope my parcel is safe. Could you look into this for me please?

Kind regards

Miss C. Parkes

14. Vicky Hughes

Can u give me a time for delivery?

15. Ased

When I get my dilvery

16. Gemma roberts

I’m so annoyed, it’s the second time this has happened.
    They haven’t bothered knocking on the door, I know this because I’ve been upstairs with the window open. They leave it outside, and it’s a really heavy box to carry.
    It’s just pure laziness. No card through the door either to let me know. They are either coming earlier than the time slot given or they are just lazy.

17. Sónia Sofia jesus

Já liguei várias vezes e o que me dizem e que vão entrar em contacto comigo mais tarde ….e até hoje nada….já se passaram 22 dias

18. Ariyan Samad

WTF ParcelForce your guys service is shit. Thanks to your awesome service my son just missed his gifts. Wrost service ever.

19. Sónia Sofia jesus

Uma vergonha esta empresa……comprei um kit berço personalizado por 110 euros enviaram registado , o mais engraçado é que receberam a minha mercadoria uma tal de cacy. ….que por incrível que pareça nem o mesmo nome tem que o meu é dão uma encomenda registada a uma pessoa sem pedir identificação. …..até hoje aguardo uma resposta ou uma ligacao.??? CP018664425PT este é o número da encomenda por favor aja alguém que me responda!!!

20. Heidi Blackburn

Hi. I had a delivery today to Rhodes street in Castleford. I just wanted to say how nice and friendly your driver was. I really should of asked for his name so I could ring and let him be recognised because it is so hard to find nice, polite delivery drivers just recently 🙂

21. Jackie Nielson

Paid for 48hr delivery and NOT delivered. What a rip off parcel force are. Why charge people for something you can’t do?

22. Daniel skinner3

Hi i was expecting a parcel today but nothing has came

23. Lea Davenport

Arranged for missed delivery from last week to arrive yesterday.As of Tuesday afternoon nothing,POOR!

24. Megan Aldous

PBIK4762215001

25. Imogen

The parcel was left on my doorstep where anybody could of taken it as a so called safe place

26. kellie jones

I sent a parcel on tuesday to liverpool on the 24 hour delivery yet its not arrived yet could u tell me were it is please thanks

1. kellie jones

Were has my parcel got to

27. Vicky

Waited in all day for parcel to arrive, kept checking tracking only to find out at 8pm it has been returned to depot. Obviously not been as no card through either. Not sure how to find out what to do next as advice on website is to read the card on what to do next. Very poor service, I certainly wouldn’t use parcel force for personal postage.

28. Sarah

I have waited in for TWO days now for my parcel, which I still have NOT received. I received a txt yesterday morning to say It would be delivered yesterday after waiting in all day it was not delivered, again i have waited in all day today for it not to be delivered AGAIN… I will not ever use any site that uses you as a delivery service again! To say I’m pissed off is an understatement! I will be returning my items for a refund “when” they eventually turn up for using such a shit delivery service like yourselves..

29. Dean

How do I know what depo my parcel is at and can I pick it up?

30. S G GLANFIELD

I think you should sort out your tracking app it never updates you should take a example from dpd there’s is fantastic

31. K Hopkirk

I placed an order yesterday which was next day delivery if was ordered before 5. I placed my order and it was for next day delivery by Parcel Force 24 Express. I have been tracking my order all day and during the night and it is still in the same place since 3:40 this morning. I will be informing the company who I placed my order with as they are paying for a service which is not being upheld. Let’s just see when my order arrives.

32. Mitoslaw

WW1005741 Pleace delivered afyer 3pm or leave the door

33. Neena

I have sent my parcel to india on 4th of Jan but hasn’t arrived yet just want to know how can’t I find out

1. admin Post author

Please tell us the tracking number of your Parcelforce parcel.

1. michael murphy

Great service

34. Svetlana Angelova

hello some information as to where my contract and when mentioned bellow will arrive at my address that is the tracking number LX92306694CN thenk

1. admin Post author

ParcelForce is not recognizing this tracking number. Which shipping company is it?

35. Alicia kirk

Help!

I paid for next day guaranteed on the 1st of Dec for delivery for my boyfriends (of 5 days and I’ve screwed it up already!) birthday on the 2nd. He still hasn’t got it, I just looked at the tracking and I think what might have happened it that it’s hanging around in East London when it’s actually meant for an EDINBURGH post code.

Tracking number is TWVD4092807GB, postcode E104JR. It’s a brown paper boxed parcel.

I would be eternally grateful if you could follow this up.

Thank you!

1. admin Post author

All claims need to be made with ParcelForce. We are providing the tracking service only. Sorry, we are unable to help you with this matter

36. David Sawyer

Can only say a marvellous delivery service, used 48 service, and was delivered in 24 hours, Midlands to London!
    Thank you!

37. martine West

Want to find out where my husbands parcel is

1. admin Post author

Just type in the tracking number into the field on top of page

38. Simon

Hi Parcel Force! Just a quick note to say well done, I posted a 11kg parcel at my local post office around 1530 yesterday using your 24hr service and it was delivered this morning before 1000hrs apparently.
    Well done to you all!

39. rlw gallagher

Awaiting delivery to postcode BT36 7HQ

1. admin Post author

We are not able to track based on postcodes, sorry

40. Grace

Absolutely terrible company AVOID at all costs! Purchased a carrycot for my newborn paid for express 24 services a week later “track my parcel” is still stating at Stoke depot…. its been there 6 days!??? Would NEVER use this cowboy company again!!!!!!

1. admin Post author

ParcelForce might be dealing with some issues. Have you called them? 6 days is totally a no go!

41. Iveta

My parcel was held if Parcel Force since 28th October. I never received any card that I need to reschedule my delivery. When the delivery was rescheduled it was advised that it would be delivered to my address on Friday 13th November. What a surprise no parcel and no any card left. Today Monday 16th November I found out that it was delivered to my local post office yet again no card left. I never had such a problem with any other company and I can see I am not the only one. Now I have to wait till Saturday till I actually can get to post office to get my parcel and who knows if it will be there. Extremely disappointed with the service.

1. admin Post author

Have you filed a complain in the local office? That is weird, however many other companies manage to do those mistakes as well. We hear that a lot about DPD and GLS.

42. jemma

I ordered next day delivery as I needed my parcel next day! I stayed in all day Friday 13th. November, at 6 pm I emailed the company I bought from, I then stayed in all day Saturday, petplanet replied to my email this morning (Sunday) saying my parcel was left in a safe place Fri, I have searched my garden and there is no parcel, no card was left through my door, so I have no idea what ‘safe place’ my parcel was left at! So thanks for wasting two days of my time by being to lazy to walk to my front door and put a card in my letter box, my tracking number is UG2326929 if you could find out where it was left that would be great!

1. admin Post author

You should file a complained, as the service is meant to work, otherwise it’s not worth the money

43. Andrew Narbett

Absolutely fuming
    A bit of torn paper which said
    Parcelforce called today and will try tomorrow, what happened to a proper slip put through the letter box with reference and tracking number etc.

And no one come back with my delivery
    Rubbish service

1. admin Post author

The feedback for ParcelForce is rather negative these days. We wonder if the people with good experience are maybe not reviewing the service that much. Appreciate your feedback.
      We hope the parcel has been delivered in meantime!

44. Kim

what about Parcelforce next day delivery !!! my friend send some stuffs to me on tuesday !!! till now this thusday afternoon i didn’t get it !!!! this is the second time !!!!!!!!!!!!! next day delivery ?! ohhh !!! like a day by day not next day !!! liar company !!!!!!!!!!

1. admin Post author

Did you make the deadline time? If that is the case, you should be able to contact and make a claim…

45. Mr Madden

Express 24 …. What a joke …. Should be done under the misdescription act . Waited in all day was tracked on the van for delivery today Tuesday though it was supposedly collected on Friday the 6 th phoned to confirm on the van as its an important job I need to do today which I’m told it will be with me as you deliver until 5-30 . Come 6 no show on the phone again , drive reckons it’s not on the van so it has to be searched for in the depot , anyhow the guy has found it and assured me it will be delivered in about an hour ….. Still no show and I’ve one really irate customer , one hell of a poor company

1. admin Post author

Did you contact ParcelForce and filed a complaint?

46. Jane cole

What a load of rubbish these are, they don’t deliver when they say they will,they don’t knock or leave calling cards and when you ring them up they are rude and unhelpful,I sent a Parcel to my son under their 48 hr delivery he had to go and collect it 2 days after it was due and it was on his birthday,now he has sent me one for my birthday and it hasn’t arrived
    Will never use them again they are useless

47. irene

I have tracked my parcel and it has not left the depot at Cambridge to arrive at my nearest Depot for Derbyshire. The sender paid for next day delivery. I shall now besuing parcelforce because I will have to paymoney back to someone who is going to arrive for swimming lessons. The parcel was a pump replacement for the damaged one in my swimming pool and without it I cannot provide the service my student has paid for 6 weeks ago.
    Get your act together Parcelforce. I’ve looked at all the complaints and mine is another one!!!

1. admin Post author

Try file a complaint, as next day delivery should be met

1. Nikkie

Try to complaint to parcelforce for a service promised but not provided?
        What are you talking about?.
        I paid for a next day service and 8 working days later still not delivered!.
        What do you do about it? I complaint and supposedly someone will investigate and come back to me within 4 hours . It is now more than 24 hours and no news.
        This is not the forst promised parcelforce staff promised something which is not happpening.
        This is ny fifh complaint.

48. mihaela

i was expecting an order and saw the van arriving on my street ! It stopped and went straight to knock on to my neighbours door ! When I went downstairs the driver was inserting “sorry we’ve missed you card ” even if he didn’t bother first to check if I was home or not ! For his surprise I opened the door to get the card !

1. admin Post author

That is not proper to do. Did he explain why he didn’t ring the bell??

49. Jackie

I received a message yesterday stating my parcel would be arriving today by parcelforce48 so I have waited in all day like a bloody idiot and yet you have not turned up!!
    #lividcustomer

1. admin Post author

We can’t turn up, because we are not ParcelForce. Please track the parcel for more information.

50. Gladwin George

The worst service ever..pathetic..rubbish..customer service on phone is the worst.how dare they be so rude!.still waiting for delivery of two items..never again by parcel force.

1. admin Post author

Some service center staff are rude, but most aren’t. Have you tried again?