UPS Tracking

UPS provides its customers with a large number of ways to track their parcels and other shipments. UPS uses special tracking numbers in order to identify and trace each and every shipment while it moves through the UPS system on the way to its final destination.

Enter UPS Tracking Number:

UPS Tracking Procedure

Pickup  - Copyrights UPS

Pickup – Copyrights UPS

UPS customers are automatically assigned a tracking number when they create their shipment. This tracking number can be used by both the shipper and the recipient to determine the current status of the shipment, verify delivery of the shipment and access delivery change options. A shipment reference can also be assigned, which will help the customer to track their shipment easily and quickly. This unique reference code may contain as many as 35 characters in a combination of number and letters. It can be used to allow customers to coordinate with the filing systems or billing, reference either the customer’s job number, Purchase Order number or Bill of Landing number and make it easy to recognise the shipment by its description. This feature can be used by visiting the UPS website and selecting the Track by Reference function, which can be found on the Tracking page. Customers then need to indicate whether their shipment type is freight or package, select their shipment date range and type in their reference code in the special Shipment Reference field. The process will then be completed once the Track button has been selected.

If a delivery has been unsuccessfully attempted by a UPS driver, a UPS InfoNotice will be left that contains a special UPS InfoNotice number. This number can be found just above the bar code on the bottom of the UPS InfoNotice. This number can be used to track the shipment, to change the delivery options or to verify delivery of the shipment. Simply visit UPS’s website, enter the unique 12 digit UPS InfoNotice number in either the InfoNotice Numbers or Tracking field and follow the detailed instructs that appear.

UPS customers also have the option to track as many as 25 shipments when they email UPS they UPS tracking numbers. They will then receive a detailed tracking response. Other special tracking options that are provided by UPS include UPS Express Critical Shipment Tracking, tracking with a mobile device and UPS Enhanced Tracking.

UPS is a leading international messenger company that was founded in the USA in 1907. The company’s motto is best service and lowest rates, which holds true to this day.

UPS in Progress

Cargo - Copyrights UPS

Cargo – Copyrights UPS

Over the last century UPS has grown to be one of the world’s most recognisable and admired brands. Today, UPS is the world’s biggest package delivery company and operates in more than two hundred countries. UPS uses advanced technology as well as access to resources combined with a fully integrated network of human, physical and technological assets to deliver parcels and other types of items to millions of destinations around the world.

The company’s modest beginnings began in 1907 when James E. Casey borrowed $100 from a friend to establish the American Messenger Company in the city of Seattle. In those days clients used the company to deliver packages, notes, trays of food from restaurants and baggage all over Seattle. The company began focusing on package delivery for retail shops and soon began using motorcycles to improve the speed of delivery. The company changed its name to UPS in 1919 and acquired a second company in Los Angeles to meet growing demands.

UPS introduced the first ever conveyor belt to handle packages in 1924 and by the 1930s had extended to a large number of destinations scattered all over the East Coast of the USA. The company was quick to utilise the USA’s increasing air services and in 1977 UPS was delivering packages to customers in every state throughout the USA. In the 1980s the company purchased its first aircraft and started delivering parcels to destinations outside of the USA.

UPS took advantage of the developing technology in the 1990s to provide electronic tracking of parcels and after the launch of the company’s website in 1994 UPA was also able to offer online tracking and ordering. UPS became a publicly traded company back in 1999 and has acquired more than forty companies that have helped it to extend its scope. These companies include industry leaders in air freight and trucking, business services and retail shipping, customs brokerage and international trade services. This has helped UPS to provide a first rate service and help the company to remain true to its original motto of best service and lowest rates.

UPS Pricings 2014

UPS rates include customs clearance as well as pickup and delivery. Pricings are calculated by the country the parcel will sent to as well as the weight. The basic prising for 151-999 pounds for countries such as the UK, Germany, France and a large number of other countries in Europe is $4.89, while this rate rises to $9.58 for South America. A slightly reduced rate is available per pound for parcels weighing a thousand pounds or more. The pricing will also depend on the service that is selected and among the different delivery services that are available are UPS Ground, UPS Next Day Air Early A.M, UPS Next Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, UPS Second Day Air A.M, UPS Second Day Air and UPS Three Day Select.

Benefits of using UPS

UPS offers its customers guaranteed door-to-door delivery for all shipments that are larger than 150 pounds. These shipments will be received at addresses located in most of the major metropolitan areas around the world by end of day in one to three business days, depending on the desired destination. UPS’s first rate tracking system means that customers can keep track of their parcel every step of the way.

Not only does UPS provide a rapid a professional service, their online order form makes it each for customers to make use of their service from virtually anywhere in the world. UPS is also famous for its excellent customer service and customers can be sure that they will receive a fast response to all their questions and queries. Other important benefits of using UPS include free package collection for certain services, a wide variety of delivery options available for overnight service, a comprehensive website that comes complete with an innovative electronic billing service and a whole host of international shipping services for customers to take advantage of.

UPS Safety Record

Pickup - Copyrights UPS

Pickup – Copyrights UPS

UPS has an excellent safety record, which is largely ensured through the company’s dedication to training. In fact, UPS invests millions of dollars in its more than ninety different formal safety training courses, which are taught worldwide. UPS employees are provided with comprehensive safety training to provide them with the knowledge, methods and tools they need in order to work safely. UPS’s engineers are constantly implementing individual design improvements to the company’s vehicles, buildings and equipment.

UPS drivers are specially trained to be safe while on the road, no matter what obstacles and challenges they may face. UPS tractor-trailer drivers are provided with receive 80 hours of both classroom and on-the-road training before they operating equipment. The company’s delivery drivers undertake a demanding six-day training programme, which includes 20 hours of classroom and behind-the-wheel training as well as regular training rides throughout their evaluation period. In addition, UPS drivers around the world receive safety training rides annually and follow-up training in the event that an avoidable accident occurs.

Should the tracking service not work, our support team and the support team of the shipping companies would gladly help you.

126 UPS Tracking reviews

1. Neil

My item is saying delivered but I’ve not received it. Tracking number
    1ze46y790498354094.
    If it has been delivered somewhere else can I gave signature or any info as had no card through door and don’t think the parcel would go threw letter box.

2. Pammi

I have a package that says was attempted to be delivered on 24 june but addressee was not available and so package is being held until addressee is notified. I have not been notified yet and I don’t know where my package us being held. When will I receive my package? My tracking number is LZ884222425US.

3. Pammi

4. Angela Edwards

Tracking my parcel states it’s been delivered, I don’t have it or an attempt to be delivered card. The date and times it states it was delivered I was home. Where is my parcel!!!

5. Miss C Zowa

Tracking no.1Z1633866796809135
    I sent this parcel on 25/05/16 from Swindon to Bulawayo Zimbabwe and up to now has not been delivered.Kindly advise what is happening as I was told this would take 6 days only.I sent it via MBE Swindon.Am so so annoyed.I need an aswer asap when recipient will receive parcel.

6. Chris Mannion

I believe there was an attempted delivery of my item: 1Z336R6VDL01762770 one week ago today. The driver would not allow my neighbor to take it and the card read that it would be attempted the next business day. I have still not received this.

7. Billie

I did not receive a card to say that they missed me at home, I did not receive an email to say that they had tried to deliver my parcel. Actually, each time I tracked my parcel the status was “in transit”. I have managed to establish by tracking through the ups website that my parcel is being held at the customer collection place and had reached max number of days. I do not know where it is or where I need to go! Useless! They took my money just fine but are incompetent at delivering the goods! The company I shopped with should use a different delivery company!

8. eray koca

My sender has sent a package very late. He didnt send on the agreed date tberefore i no longer require the goods how can i cancel this delivery so it is sent back to sender. Its an ebay dispute

9. Dario

Hi,

My tracking number is1Z5755816896544560
    I didn’t receive this package when I went to UPS collect point, and I never received any information about where can take this package.
    Dario

10. Oldris

I have not received my package nor have I received a notice for the delivery…
    1Z2E761A6846496560

11. Rebecca

Wasnt in for delivery. But no note left. Just as wellbi had the sense to check tracking. Not happy even though there is a ups van in my street every day

12. Carol Ann Barr

After tracking my parcel tracking number 1Z336R6VDL01717293 it says this has been attempted to be delivered three times however I have received no calling card or information on how to get in touch or redirect this delivery . Please email with information on how to do this please

13. Claudia Pollen

Where is my item…tracking number lz404630484us

14. Fiona Hayes

My UPS tracking states it was left at the post office, no card was left…… how do I trace it from here ?
    Tracking number 822073010605074896

15. Ben hossen

I’m waiting a parcel posted from Ame Rica to an address where I don’t live anymore. May you deliver it to 75 Northumberland st Derby.DE23 6UB UK.

16. Mohammad Noor Khan

Made me waste my whole day waiting for my parcel and still didn’t come. Hopeless company, never in time. Delivery no: 1ZA809666893241231.
    Will never use them ever again.

17. keith

Awful tracking system ,would not buy from seller using ups again .

18. Kimberley cawrey

Dose anyone no the phone number to UPS so I can call them to find out were my 1/2 parcel is as they only delivered the 2/2 parcel

19. Kimberley cawrey

I am due two parcels today but only received 2/2 when will my 1/2 parcel come and why wasn’t they delivered together as I am stuck with half a bed now until my other half of package comes

1. Kimberley cawrey

1ZA8X8046898086013

20. John Claypole

I have just received a text from amazon UK say you have tried to deliver a parcel to me ref number 1Z87E51W6840963665 and that it is in a place where I can collect which is funny as no one has knocked at by door left a card or anything telling were to collect my parcel can you help to sort this problem please

21. sian mcauliffe

1Z0RR8436870411449 how many days is it going to arrive??

22. Bryce Wilson

You’ve just done it again UPS
    Useless Peoples Services

23. Clare

I need to track s parcel no delivery note but seen a email said delivered I was in most the day any way how do I track it please

24. Bryce Wilson

We are desperate for the part that was supposed to be delivered today. We are a small company but this is a major contract for us. Can we please pick it up in the morning if it is not already been scheduled for delivery?
    Please and regards

25. Kate goddard

My parcel has not been delivered and on your site it tells me I’ve received it? I have no postcard so no way of tracing up my parcel.. Please help?

26. Wendy

Please can you help me I went to collet my parcel today and was told it’s been sent back ???? I don’t know what to do

27. Vera Pokorny

Hi would like to know where is my parcel trackin nb is CF219855792US
    Hope you can help me
    Thanx

28. jon reynolds

Is there a way of finding out what part of the day my parcel will be delivered so that i dont have to stay in all day ?

29. Terry osborne

Can you trace my parcel as It states in UK for nearly 5 days
    LZ679340565US

30. JENNIFER OKAFOR

Samsung cimena system was meant to be collected from braintree on the 12/04/16 and deliver to me in sutton and uptill date,its not collected yet.this is a very pooooor services

31. David Richardson

Not only did UPS fail to turn up, but they failed to tell me that they weren’t going to turn up, failed to call me the next day as promised, asked for the wrong person when picking up. Then when I try to use their website to track the parcel (it’s been sitting in Barking, appropriatelyenough for the llast 2 days) I find the web page is full of phishing ads.

32. Derek Regan

So where is my parcel..tried the tracking thing but said there was a problem at Tamworth, said it be the next day but nothing…be nice to know where it is and when it might be delivered..always thought ups were quick to deliver and professional

33. Lauren gallagher

I’m disgusted that I’ve waited in all day for a parcel with it being a nice day I was sat in our front garden with my daughter and saw the ups van drive past my house so I tracked my parcel to find that they had put attempted to delivered which is a lie as I was sat right there outside my house !

34. Arturs

My parcell not came. They lost part information about flat number. Its flat 2/1

1. Arturs

1ZY68A626840743864

35. Victoria elcock

It is now 7.05 pm and I have waited in ALL DAY . My package has still not arrived. I have called several times and been told it is still coming today . But a call centre so not sure I believe them . Please could someone call with correct details . What a waste of a sunny day waiting in !!!

36. andriana

When They going to collect my parcel Can you let me know me time please

37. Andras

Hi,
    I still didn’t get my parcel, and if I see good because of incorrect address. It’s interesting because before about 4 times wasn’t any problem. So I would like to know when I gonna get my parcel? I ordered 21st of March,1ZW11V736841385020

38. Troy

Hi i have ordered the parcel on my old address by mistake. I have changed delivery address in an attempt to get the parcel sent there. However it was not successful. I am now trying to cancel the order but i don’t know if can be cancelled at this stage so want to know if it is possible to collect the parcel at one if the collection point instead.

39. rui

Today you send me mi iten but I’m work is possible you come mi home 5pm today thanks tracking number
    1Z1E5Y676841917513

40. Emma bartlett

I’ve had an email from company saying that my item has been delivered with a tracking number I’ve not received parcel yet tracking says it’s been delivered ???

41. Zoe

Am waiting for two parcels for my mum and neither has turned up and yet according to tracker and eBay it’s all delivered?? Where are they then.

42. Patrick kennerson

I hate ups been in all day no one rings the bell but yet you still get a card in your mailbox think drivers are under tried to deliver I believe your drivers are under pressure to make the rounds on the time and I think sometimes Ghey don’t even knock on the door. Will not order from company that uses ups.

43. Mike

A delivery attempt was made today I wasn’t expecting the delivery today, secondly I have indicated that the time to be left with neighbours if not in regardless. I won’t be in during normal delivery times and there is no way I can be! Why is it I only have this problem when UPS is used I wouldn’t of ordered the item if I knew you where the carrier!

44. Louis Saravanamuttu

My item has not been delivered to my home nor has a information about collection card been posted. The tracking says its in Coventry ups access pick up point with no direction to where that is. Please help

1. admin Post author

Hey Louis, This is something only UPS can answer. Please get in touch with them for more details.

45. Tracy

I am still waiting on my parcel you received it 25/11/2015 I was told 3 days where it is

1. admin Post author

We haven’t taken any parcels, as we are not UPS. We are an independent service provider. Please use our tracking service to get the whereabouts of your parcel

46. Donna almquest

I have not recieved an item that is saying was delivered on 25th November and no delivery note was left, can you help find out where my parcel is?

1. admin Post author

We can’t track anything without a tracking number

47. Donna almquest

I have not review dan item that is saying was delivered on 25th November and no delivery not was left, can you help find out where my parcel is?

1. Donna almquest

Tracking number is 1Z2385YF6896313530

1. admin Post author

It was delivered already on 25.11.2015

2. admin Post author

Please call UPS to resolve this issue. It is weird that they claim it was delivered, if it wasn’t. Have you talked to neighbours? They sometimes drop it there if you are not home

48. sarah

i tried to track my parcel and still can not get any info on where it is or when it is due to be delivered 1z2385yf6890443286

1. admin Post author

Hi Sarah. The sender just registered the parcel. It was not picked up yet. That means that there are too many factory influencing your delivery. Please wait 1-2 days and track again to get a more accurate info.

49. Simon

1Z6118RA6803978898

1. admin Post author

Delivered on 28.11.2015 – 11:10

50. N James

I have not received my package nor have I received a card for the attempted delivery I have tracked on your system

1. admin Post author

What was the status saying on our system? UPS usually drops a notice if you are not home, but not always

2. Sherry Agius

I have ordered a good pair of shoes have been in touch with Gucci have a tracking no but as you never left a card I have no way of getting these how do I get my parcel

3. Kwasi appiah

Hello am kwasi appiah, my tracking number is H9546096001. Pls I have received my parcel yet and please don’t return it back is very important parcel that am waiting for. Maybe u make a wrong address the address is 9 ACORN MEWS , CM18 6NA HARLOW BUSH FAIR THANK U

4. Szilvia Voros

I haven’t been at home when you delivered my item. And nobody came second time. How can I get what I expected?

5. Stuart c

Yes same problem here bloody useless incorrect delivery address they sent it out but never arrived took them five hours to realise that t…ts!

Your email address will not be published.